TERMS AND CONDITIONS TRIP’D UP – ROMANTIC GETAWAYS GONE WRONG 2018
1. The promoter is Starcom Network Inc (herein referred to as Starcom)
2. The competition is open to male and female couples who are residents of Barbados aged 18 years or over except employees of Starcom and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via thebeat104.com
6. Multiple entries from the same person are accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be February 16th 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Send a letter 100 words or less detailing any bizarre, funny or embarrassing mishaps that occurred on a romantic getaway.
b. Drop the poem off at Starcom on River Road or email email@example.com
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1ST PLACE WINNER:
Weekend staycation compliments The Club Barbados Resort & Spa
2nd place winner:
Hotel Day Pass for two
3rd place winner:
Couple’s massage compliments Tranquility Spa
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by way of voting. Winners will be notified February 23rd 2018
15. Winners will be called live on air on February 23rd, 2018.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material related to the Trip’d Up – Romantic Getaways Gone Wrong promotion.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.